If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we collect about you In General:
We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and email address and other information that does not identify you.
- Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and fax telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information).
- Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see "Cookies" below), and the referring website address.
- Cookies. When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, and the links you click. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may be unable to use some of the features offered on our website.
- We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in promotional or other e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
How we use the information we collect In General: We may use information that we collect about you to:
- process your reservation and perform services that you have requested
- manage your account and provide you with customer support
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you
- enforce our terms and conditions
- manage our business and perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Financial information: We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases made on our website, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
With whom we share your information We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our web site or while using our services.
Personal information: We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Authorized service providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include processing reservations, processing credit card payments, providing customer service, performing business and sales analysis, and supporting our website functionality. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Business partners. By making reservations or purchasing other products on our website which are provided by third parties, you consent to our providing your personal information to these business partners. Sharing this information with our business partners allows them to contact you using the e-mail address or other contact information you provided.
Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
How you can access your information ?
Your choices about collection and use of your information
- You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website where such information may be required, for example, to make reservations or submit inquiries.
- You will be given the opportunity, in any commercial e-mail that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as reservation confirmations, service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
How we protect your personal information We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's article entitled "How to Keep Your Personal Information Secure" for information on how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Our website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Visiting our website from outside the United States
No Rights of Third Parties